It is very important the children would know the benefits and good things that trees can bring to us. They are also part of the ecosystem and the niche of the environment. They are obliged to be a responsible citizen of this generation while they are still very young. They can lead new kids in the future in saving the planet from extinction and damage. They should know the tree service costs would not be a great help to make a place a better home to live in. Parents could let them watch some useful and educational programs and videos about saving the Earth and of course how trees can be very beneficial to human beings. Even forests now are becoming denuded because of the process of deforestation done by selfish people. A lot of people now are visiting forests and even mountains just to cut those trees down and make them as their business source. They know what they are doing but they are just affected by the money that it can bring to them. Wildlife forest is a place for most of the unique animals and even plants. It helps us to be saved from possible floods and typhoons and even for soil erosions. Here are some of the accumulated seven points that you can give as a guide to your kids.
- Tell them not to waste the paper that they are using. Try to conserve and save much papers as they could. Papers are just one of the products that we can get from trees. In order for not to be so abusive about them, you could reuse papers that can still be reused. Try to use the end part or the sides of each paper.
- Try to be more creative and innovative by using the trash that you don’t need anymore. Don’t throw things easily if you can still find a way to recycle them and be able to use it again
- Now that you have learned about that papers are from trees. You need to think about the books and newspaper you have at home. They are made from different trees just to give a good way of entertainment and reading material. In order for it not to be a trash and be useful, you can donate them to the local library of your city and even to donate a book program of your city.
- Let them experience the importance of planting trees to the environment. It doesn’t matter if you like to use seeds or not. The most important thing is that are able to let them understand the good effect of planting trees to the Earth.
- You could let your kids visit a park or any garden spots. In this way, they would be closer to the environment and of course to nature.
- Teach them not to step on plants and even to small plants. Follow the signs that you can see.
- Share to your kids the bad and harmful effects of burning and smoking.